Each construction project we undertake is approached with the goal of delivering exceptional results while respecting the time schedules and budgets of our clients. Akima’s scalable, comprehensive solutions can be tailored to any size project, from simple renovations to complex new construction projects.
Jade Creek Construction & Portico Services
Akima small business subsidiaries Jade Creek Construction and Portico Services proudly serve the most vital needs of the federal government. From building and securing modern facilities to enhancing our nation’s navigable waterways, our seasoned construction professionals provide expertise in program management, safety, quality, cost containment, and scheduling. The result: high-quality solutions delivered within expedited project timelines.
In this brochure, you will find information on our services (plus examples of various projects) which include:
- General Construction & Renovation
- Civil & Marine Construction
- Transportation Systems
Doing Business With Us
Akima offers our customers streamlined procurement solutions through direct/sole-source contracts and single task order contracts (SATOCs).
- SBA may award a direct award contract to an 8(a) participant owned and controlled by an ANC
- Offers quick, smooth transition to full contract operations typically in 30 to 60 days with limited potential for award protest
- Small Disadvantaged Business and Native American Credits
- Justification & Approval (J&A) is only required for awards above $100 million for the Department of Defense and $22 million for federal civilian agencies
The Akima Advantage
Our heritage makes us unique. Our commitment sets us apart.
- Proven Performance
- Contracting Advantages
Akima is a global enterprise comprised of more than 40 small businesses, 8(a) companies, and operating organizations that deliver a broad range of solutions and products to the federal government. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, our portfolio of companies is dedicated to delivering superior outcomes for our customers’ missions while simultaneously creating a long-lived asset for our Iñupiat shareholders.