Agile IT in Support of Complex Missions
Today’s missions require rapid collection, fusion, and transmission of information at unprecedented speed, capacity, availability, precision, and security. This constant and uncompromising posture must be maintained across all platforms and in an environment where a severely contested cyber domain threatens our very freedom to maneuver. Akima Data Management (formerly Ardent Defense Services) delivers agile and innovative cloud and IT services and solutions that enable mission dominance.
We apply the right technology to the right process at the right time with the right people to achieve mission success.
As an 8(a) company, Akima Data Management offers customers unique contracting advantages, including the ability to issue direct negotiated contracts with limited potential for protest.
We pride ourselves with credibility and trustworthiness by communicating honestly, openly, and authentically.
As an SBA-certified 8(a) company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Akima Data Management is your strategic partner for comprehensive technology, cloud, and cyber expertise in the design, implementation, and sustainment of government networks. In every endeavor, we aspire to provide engineering excellence through a unique methodology focused on our customers’ requirements, environments, and mission.
Ensuring the Freedom to Maneuver
ADM’s agile, easily scalable cyber teams provide proven force multiplication strength at every point across these vital digital domains.
From a holistic, enterprise-wide view of each customer’s threat landscape, we apply Risk Management Framework (RMF)-driven solutions that incorporate adaptive architectures, processes, practices, tools, controls, continuous monitoring and the authorizations needed to sustain secure systems and platforms throughout their entire lifecycles.
- Azure Security & Operation
- Assessment and Authorization
- Big Data Security
- Continuous Monitoring / Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Emergency Readiness, Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Endpoint Protection & Service Hardening
- Gap Analysis
- Insider Threat
- Intrusion Detection and Protection
- Penetration Testing
- Predictive Analysis, Behavioral Analytics, Machine Learning
- Network Vulnerability Management
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process
Delivering Comprehensive IT Support
ADM offers customers a secure, robust and easily scalable IT services tailored to support your most stringent operational outcomes and performance metrics. If the objective is to free yourself to focus on the core mission, ADM is the partner to get you there.
- Azure & Azure Stack
- Cloud Migration
- Data Migration & Consolidation
- Enterprise Architecture, Design & Integration
- Help Desk
- Microsoft 365 & Teams
- Records & Database Management
From Network Assurance to Mission Assurance
ADM personnel understand the challenges that come with managing today’s complex networks, and work with your key personnel at strategic levels to accommodate your most demanding engineering, architectural, financial, programmatic and acquisition requirements.
Our strategic partners have hands on, in depth knowledge of massive DoD networks, such as AFNet, enabling us to bring a top down, holistic grasp of how your physical and cyber ecosystems operate and interact. From virtualization, consolidation, convergence and migration to cloud integration sustainment and security, look to ADM to help take you from network assurance to mission assurance.
- Cloud Managed Services
- Endpoint Encryption
- Machine Learning
- Physical Security
- Point-to-Point VPN
No matter where your agency is on its cloud journey, ADM delivers the comprehensive solutions you need to transition smoothly and cost-effectively.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Program Management Support Services
Whether you are looking to integrate emerging technologies or enhance operational processes to drive better decision making, ADM delivers multi-functional specialized services to meet your evolving needs.
- Agile Program/Project Management
- Application Development & Lifecycle Management
- Asset Management
- Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment
- Enterprise Life Cycle Management
- Governance & Policy Development
- Modernization Roadmap
- New Technology Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Requirements Analysis and Definition
- Technology Business Management (TBM
ADM delivers modern, UX driven applications to meet your mission needs.
- Application Migration to Cloud
- Applied Best Practices (PMI, NIST, Agile, ITIL, CMMI, ISO)
- Azure Power Apps, Automate, & BI
- DevSecOps (On-Prem & Cloud)
- .NET, APEX, JAVA, Angular JS
- Microservices Architecture
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: XQJFSL4MCKR9
- DUNS Number: 080688541
- CAGE Code: 7VW94
- Primary NAICS: 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
For additional NAICS codes, please visit System for Award Management (SAM).
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1141 | Held at 2553 Dulles View Drive, Suite 700, Herndon, VA)
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. We are Akima. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
Senior Director, Defense Programs
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
7550 Interstate 10 West
San Antonio, TX 78229
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.