Integrated Facility Maintenance Services
Akima Facilities Management (AFM) is a trusted partner, delivering a wide range of operations, maintenance, engineering, and training support for the Department of Defense and federal civilian agencies.
AFM consistently operates its work sites with a safety record that significantly exceeds the industry average.
The amount of square footage AFM is responsible for maintaining and repairing at just one of our various contract sites.
AFM offers the assurance of optimum performance based on our reputation for outstanding service. Explore our recent projects.
As an operating company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, AFM is your strategic partner for maintaining vital government facilities and equipment across the globe.
- Facility Maintenance and Repair
- Equipment Operation and Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Work Order Reception and Tracking
AFM provides a wide variety of civil engineering services to support strategic military bases and federal campuses.
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Environmental Services
Facilities Operations & Maintenance
- Electrical (including high voltage)
- HVAC & Plumbing
- Masonry, Sheet Metal, Welding, Tile Setting & Painting
- Plant Operations
- Water/Wastewater Management & Waste Treatment
- Roads/Grounds Maintenance
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Pest Control
- Fire Alarm & Elevator Maintenance
AFM provides personnel to manage, execute, and support training missions and exercises.
- Target Setup, Marking, and Scoring
- Direct Aircraft
- Provide Opposing Forces
- Perform Land and Water Pickups
- Provide Capture and Escape Functions
- Execute Link-up and Evacuation Activities
- Manage Safety
- Performance Maintenance and Repair of Government Furnished Equipment: Weapons, All-terrain Vehicles, etc.
Real Property Management
- Inventory Control
- Warehouse Management
- Packing & Shipping
- Secure Handling & Transportation
Utilities & Infrastructure Support
AFM delivers comprehensive utilities and infrastructure support services for the Department of Defense and federal civilian agencies.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Trouble Call Response
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Planning
- Central Plant Operations
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: ZKBEHUM81WU7
- DUNS Number: 139229962
- CAGE Code: 3L6C0
541330 – Engineering Services
561210 – Facilities Support Services
493110 – General Warehousing and Storage
For additional NAICS codes, please visit System for Award Management (SAM).
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1159 | Held at 10807 New Allegiance Dr #350, Colorado Springs, CO)
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
Vice President of Operations
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
10807 New Allegiance Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.