Akima Systems Engineering 8(a) STARS III
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
The STARS III Advantage
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes award of the emerging technology sub-area
GSA STARS III Website: gsa.gov/s3
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0162
CAGE Code: 7W2J0
Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
There are no functional areas on STARS III so they should not be referenced, 8(a) STARS III was awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services. Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210.
Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
Point of Contact
Akima Systems Engineering Program Manager: Anthony (Tony) Parrill
For more information on GSA 8(a) STARS III, please visit www.gsa.gov/s3