A Trusted Mission Support Partner
LHDTSV is a joint venture between Lockwood Hills, an Akima Company, and DTSV dedicated to delivering the mission services agencies need to streamline operations in support of a more effective digital government.
Our professional services improve the effectiveness of application/document processing and submission in support of virtually any government-specific system application.
Collectively, DTSV and Lockwood Hills have supported the processing and administrative needs of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. Department of State, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and other federal agencies for more than a decade.
Whether it is indexing and reviewing tens of millions of documents or processing high volumes of applications, we are fiercely focused on accelerating delivery in an increasingly digitized world.
Driven by industry best practices, LHDTSV supports large-scale document processing and records management requirements, transforming inefficient, manual processes into automated, scalable workflows. The end result: greater efficiency, enhanced security, and lower costs.
High-volume document and workflow management solutions designed to accelerate delivery in an increasingly digitized environment.
- Design, Develop, & Implement Electronic Documents Workflow Systems
- Document Review & Processing
- Document Conversion & Imaging
- Quality Control & Review
- Document Tracking
- Records Management
- Secure Handling of Sensitve Records
- Real-time Reporting, Trend Analysis & Status Updates
Full spectrum administrative and program services, from clerical and secretarial support to FOIA reviews and purchasing.
- Incoming/Outgoing Mail Processing
- Mail & Courier Services
- Data Entry
- Clerical Services
- General Office Administration Support
Administrative processing, validation, review, and call center support for personnel security and suitability background investigations and pre-employment screening.
- Processing for Security Clearances, Federal Employment, and Common Access Card (CAC) Issuance
- Form and Submission Reviews
- Capture, Review, & Processing of Fingerprint and Biometric Data
- Secure Handling & Processing of Personnel Security Files
- Comprehensive Reporting for Case History (Including Database Maintenance & Admin Services)
- Personnel Security Orientation Briefings
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: WQTALJJJ9BA9
- DUNS Number: 117450058
- CAGE Code: 8K0H9
- Primary NAICS: To view all NAICS codes, please visit https://sam.gov
Join Our Growing Team
Our philosophy is simple: We take care of our employees so that they can take care of our customers.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
President, Lockwood Hills
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.