Complex Missions Need Dependable Support Services
Lockwood Hills provides mission critical support services for federal, civilian, and military operations around the world.
As an 8(a) company, Lockwood Hills offers customers unique contracting advantages, including the ability to issue direct negotiated contracts with limited potential for protest.
Our sophisticated processes enable us to minimize risk and ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
Our mission support staff hold more than 170 separate quality and operational excellence certifications.
As an SBA-certified 8(a) company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Lockwood Hills is your strategic partner for support solutions that keep the toughest missions on track and secure.
Agency and military installation administration is more than a box to be checked; Lockwood Hills delivers innovative administrative support services that streamline operations, enhance productivity, and keep your agency’s mission on track.
- Clerical Services
- Records Digitization and Management
- Personnel Administration
- Security Program Services
- IT Support
- Financial Analysis
- Project and Program Management
- Customer Service
- Operational Support
- Clerical Legal Support
- FOIA Support
- Purchasing Support
Lockwood Hills has a team of expert technicians ready to make sure both fixed-wing and rotary aircraft are kept at peak readiness. We offer a full complement of aircraft systems operations and maintenance services.
- Aircraft Maintenance and Modification Support Services
- Aviation Supply Chain Logistics
- Fueling and Bulk Supply Services
- Aviation Support Services
Supply chains are more complex than ever before, missions are more demanding, and security is paramount. Lockwood Hills offers the full spectrum of logistics services, all designed to keep installations running smoothly.
- Integrated Logistics Services (ILS)
- Performance-Based Logistics (PBL)
- Logistics Planning and Analysis
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control and Material Management
- Warehousing and Distribution Services
- Vehicle and Mission Support Equipment Maintenance
- Vehicle Operations
- Project and Program Management
Lockwood Hills’ Protective Services are based on a foundation of thoroughly vetted, highly trained and exceptionally capable personnel ready to respond to any and all security challenges. We have agreements in place with national vendors for uniforms, vehicles, and equipment – our team is ready to secure your installation from Day One.
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- Access Control
- Site Security
- Perimeter Monitoring
- Security Escorts and Badging
- Security Audits
- Detention Center Operations
- Base Defense Operations Center (BDOC)
- Control Room Monitoring
- Risk, Threat, and Vulnerability Assessments
- Dispatch Operations
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Disaster Preparedness COOP
- Incident and Disaster Management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Traffic Management
- Emergency Response (including medical)
- Special Events Security
- Detainee/Prisoner Transport
- Court Security
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: LN3GRBM6R1M7
- DUNS Number: 079736396
- CAGE Code: 7CJ80
- Primary NAICS: 518210 – Data Processing and Hosting Services 561990 – All Other Support Services
For additional NAICS codes, please visit https://sam.gov
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come join us!
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.