Mission Essential Support Services
Nakuuruq delivers a wide-range of mission support functions including staff augmentation, records management, training, and operational management.
Akima has over 700 personnel currently supporting the DOE mission, 50% of whom hold active L or Q Clearances.
Our SMEs collaborate closely with key agency decision makers to develop realistic, methodology-driven strategic plans that are seamlessly integrated with data.
Our corporate culture is based on the principles of execution. We empower our employees with the tools, flexibility, and authority to ensure job completion with excellence.
As an operating company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Nakuuruq is your strategic partner for mission critical support services. From records management and innovative distance learning platforms to rapidly sourcing the most qualified personnel for hard-to-fill positions. We consistently deliver the support services you need to execute your critical missions.
Akima has a proven track record of rapidly recruiting outstanding professionals, retaining valuable workforce teams during contract transitions, and establishing strong, long-term teaming relations. We deliver the right people, for the right jobs, at the right time — anywhere in the world.
- Facility Operations
- Construction & Operations Support
- Ground Maintenance
- Environment, Safety & Occupational Health
- Maintenance & Repair
Akima combines the most contemporary and innovative graphical, textual and interactivity conventions, courseware, instructional strategies and performance evaluation models with the industry’s finest training development professionals. The result: the highest quality, most flexible and affordable Distance Learning platforms available.
- Front End Analysis: A detailed and highly-collaborative process that defines a training program’s baseline while creating a work breakdown structure that ensures streamlined, affordable and successful learning.
- Design: A courseware design and implementation blueprint that addresses every stage of the instructional program’s development.
- Development & Implementation: Nakuuruq artists, technical writers, media specialists and courseware programmers assist the instructional designers in creating the various activities as dictated in the design and implementation “blueprint.”
- Levels of Interactivity: Passive, Limited Participation, Complex Participation and Real Time Participation. Nakuuruq works closely with the customer to carefully align the level of interactivity with learning needs, objective and budget.
- Continuous Evaluation: Nakuuruq personnel conduct continuous evaluation beginning at implementation of the training and continue throughout the lifecycle of the course.
Akima provides document and records management services that allow our clients to not only better manage their records, but also leverage the information to improve outcomes.
- Filing & Processing
- Digitization & Management
- FOIA Support
Subject Matter Expertise
Leveraging deep functional experience brought from each of their respective communities, our subject matter experts work tirelessly alongside agency decision makers to bring continuous clarity, strength, and security to policy development, business operations, and mission execution in today’s increasingly complex and demanding government environment.
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: FZYKN78D9LJ2
- DUNS Number: 141090170
- CAGE Code: 3NCA0
- Primary NAICS: 517312 – Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
For additional NAICS codes, please visit System for Award Management (SAM).
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come join us!
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.