End-to-End Construction Services
Portico relentlessly pursues the highest standards of design, construction, safety, project management, and business operations. Our goal for every project is simple: deliver the highest quality, lowest cost, and longest lasting value for each of our customers.
From new building designs and upgrades to complex electrical and heavy highway construction, customers choose Portico Services because they know they’ll receive peak levels of craftsmanship and the surest delivery of long term value.
We prioritize safety, from the executive level down to the men and women working in the field. Through these efforts, we have earned an excellent 0.57 EMR rating.
We understand the impact structures and facilities have on our communities. Virtually every project Portico undertakes today has a specific target for sustainability.
As a small business wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Portico is your strategic partner for comprehensive facility renovation and complex electrical and heavy highway construction services. Our teams are engaged throughout the Mid-Atlantic region supporting a wide variety of federal, state, local, and commercial clients.
General Construction & Renovation
- Facility Interior Renovations
- Facility Exterior Renovations
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Improvements
- Communication Installations and Improvements
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) Construction
- Data Center Installations and Improvements
- Incidental Civil (Demolition, Foundations, Roofing, Structural Steel, Concrete, Framing, Masonry)
- Incidental Architectural Finishes (Construction, Painting, Flooring, Tile and Terrazzo, Drywall, Glass, and Glazing)
- Site Preparations
- Incidental Architectural and Engineering Services
Civil & Marine Construction
- Shoreline Restoration
- Minor Structures
- Docks / Piers
- Material Transportation and Disposal
- Electrical Installations
- Intelligent Traffic Systems
- Traffic Signals
- Sign Structures
- Fiber Optics
- Incidental Civil Construction
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: FVGLEWGK5U47
- DUNS Number: 188533686
- CAGE Code: 6WR92
- Primary NAICS: 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
For additional NAICS codes, please visit https://sam.gov
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come work for, or alongside, us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.