Delivering Critical Enterprise IT Support
Qivliq Federal Group provides leading edge IT expertise to federal agencies, ensuring high performing, high availability infrastructure systems in support of complex missions.
We use your agency’s most critical priorities to fashion a streamlined, cost-smart technology evolution strategy. This way you always keep your resources focused on your most critical business objectives.
QFG teams add value exactly where and when you need it most—and at a cost that makes this value your very best investment.
Our experienced personnel have proven IT systems development and integration experience across some of today’s most complex enterprises. Explore our work.
As an SBA-certified small business wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Qivliq Federal is your strategic partner for world-class, outcome-driven business management, policy support, and technology engineering services and solutions.
Database & Application Services
- Database Engineering and Administration Across Major Platforms: Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server
- Migration Services Supporting OS, Application, and Data to New/Replacement Computing Environments
- Comprehensive Services for Cyber Network Perimeter Defense Monitoring and Management
- Risk Management Framework Methodology Documentation, Assessment, and Authorization Support
- Testing and Deployment Planning for New Technology/Functionality
- Deployment of Automated Tier 0 Desktop Support and Self-problem Resolution
- Data Storage Engineering and Administration
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: TT8PJW5QZTJ3
- DUNS Number: 831619809
- CAGE Code: 5X3T9
- Primary NAICS: 811212 – Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
For additional NAICS codes, please visit System for Award Management (SAM)
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1141 | 2553 Dulles View Drive, Suite 700, Herndon, VA 20171)
PMI PMP Certifications
Our team utilizes project managers that are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)®.
Microsoft Gold & Oracle Gold Partner
Our technical staff hold certifications in key technologies, ensuring we deliver best-fit solutions to our customers
You can look around, but you will not find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.