Focused Solutions Driving Continuous Value
SAVA delivers global solutions that help our customers in the federal government, law enforcement, Intelligence Community, and Department of Defense improve utilization, enhance business processes, lower costs, and take on today’s missions with greater opportunity, agility, and strength.
Our DEA customer consistently rates SAVA’s contract performance at more than 95%.
SAVA has more than 110 former federal investigators on staff providing solutions, training, and consulting in areas such as gang violence, organized crime, fraud, counterintelligence, and national security.
SAVA’s infrastructure team has installed and provisioned more than 5 million square feet of guest wireless coverage in 57 buildings nation-wide, including all category 6 cable, fiber, and supporting network equipment.
As an operating company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, SAVA brings deep functional experience and expertise to all key points across our customers’ enterprise—strengthening national security, improving communications and collaboration, and securing the integrity of critical data, information systems, and networks.
Subject Matter Expertise
Forward-thinking Mission Support Services
Our senior thought leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs), many of whom have recognized experience across the intelligence and federal law enforcement communities, provide focused teams that help clients find intelligence gaps, develop stronger information gathering and analytics, and enhance collaboration capabilities to achieve success with their most difficult and demanding mission objectives.
- Adjudication: Senior level SMEs supporting detailed analysis and recommendations for background investigations, clearance verifications, and reference checks
- Insider Threat Prevention: Comprehensive insider threat program policy development and threat assessment and execution in support of Executive Order 13587
- Security Planning, Training & Policy Development: Solutions to meet specific legal, regulatory, directive or mission requirements
- Investigative & Analytical Services: Experienced federal and state investigators supporting internally driven investigations in cases ranging from multi-jurisdictional complex conspiracies involving transnational organized crime and narcotics, terrorism and illicit finance, to theft and large scale embezzlement (CONUS and OCONUS)
- Multi-Domain Intelligence Collection, Analysis & Dissemination: All-source intelligence, Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Digital Forensics and Financial Analysis, and more
- Counterintelligence Operations Support: Research, investigation, and assessment of suspicious incidents; detailed reporting and dissemination requirements; and federal criminal prosecution support
- Identity Intelligence & Biometrics Support: Policy development, technical implementation, and integration
Aligning IT Capabilities with Evolving Mission Goals
SAVA delivers integrated services that enable our customers to optimize technology investments, cost-effectively upgrade IT infrastructures, integrate the most current technologies, ensure accuracy, veracity, and security of data, and—most importantly—position themselves to consistently achieve superior mission outcomes.
- Managed Services (On Site & Remote): Data Center Operations (DOC), Security Operations Center (SOC), and Network Operation Security Center (NOSC)-level services, DR and COOP exercises, response, and remediation
- Information Sharing: Assistance in the selection and deployment of the right systems and tools for your requirements
- System Engineering & Integration: Big data, social media data mining, data engineering and warehousing, public or private cloud services
- Integration & Optimization: Green field environment build outs to technology and capability insertion
- Business Process Optimization: Map your current processes, model potential optimizations, and automate to increase efficiencies, reduce risks, and lower costs
Critical Facility Operations
Protecting & Optimizing Your Critical Infrastructure
SAVA offers comprehensive facility and maintenance services for some of today’s most critical DoD and civilian infrastructures.
- Data Center Design, Buildout & Maintenance: Strategy, planning, design and transition; electrical, mechanical and structural build-out; environmental controls, HVAC, cooling and air plenums; raised flooring and cable troughs; and cable and wiring
- Infrastructure Engineering: Planning, design, installation, certification and maintenance of voice, video, and data communications networks
- Design & Product Engineering: Design for any aspect of a building’s physical layer infrastructure according to industry standards
- Bonding & Grounding: Design, installation, inspection, evaluation and recommendation for bonding and grounding systems
- Physical Security: Cleared telecommunications designers intimately familiar with Protective Distribution Systems (PDS) and Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) requirements
- Video Conferencing & Telepresence Solutions: Design, installation, and operation of secure video teleconferencing solutions
- Data Center Operations: Always-on operations
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: PQVNSJMA2FU3
- DUNS Number: 145725763
- CAGE Code: 32VS0
- Primary NAICS: 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
For additional NAICS codes, please visit https://sam.gov
CMMI DEV & SVC V2.0 Level 3
We deliver agile, seamless service delivery for government projects
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1141 | Held at 2553 Dulles View Drive, Suite 700, Herndon, VA)
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
Veterans & Transitioning Military
SAVA provides opportunities for military veterans to continue exhibiting pride, honor, and discipline in civilian careers. If you would like to leverage your military experience and skillset in a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to explore our career opportunities.
Director of Operations
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
8550 Cinder Bed Road
Lorton, VA 22079
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.