Delivering Superior Mission Outcomes
From Network Operations Security Centers across CONUS and OCONUS to some of federal law enforcement’s most critical enterprise networks, Synteras has been at the forefront of our nation’s vital IT, communications, and cybersecurity efforts.
We use Agile methods to facilitate better planning, decision-making, and management.
Synteras has consistently delivered on some of the most complex, demanding, visible and secure operations across the globe.
We have a relentless pursuit of quality, uncompromising security, and commitment to achieving superior mission outcomes. Explore our work.
As an operating company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Synteras teams are trusted to continually deliver the optimum solution on time and on budget.
Enterprise Design, Integration & Consolidation
Lean, agile, and scalable to any size project, Synteras delivers services that ensure superior enterprise performance, security, and continuous operations.
- Program Management & Consulting
- Site Surveys & Requirements Analysis
- Staging, Configuration & Deployment
- Migration & Cutovers
- Enterprise Services
- Technology Insertion
- Big Data
- Data Center / Network Consolidation
- Database-to-Desktop Virtualization
- New Technology Enablement
- Cloud Transition & Integration
Agencies rely on Synteras for the reliability, security and uninterrupted availability of IT and telecom services across global networks.
- Enterprise Service Desk
- Systems Integration
- Inside Plant/Outside Plant Cable Implementations
- Telecommunications Support
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
Synteras security professionals help agencies identify, preempt, thwart, and recovery from today’s most complex and insidious global cyber threats.
- Assess: Comprehensive assessment of current security policy, procedure, process and plans based on mission mandates and current DoD/Civilian certification and accreditation requirements
- Protect: Design and build the systems and controls that protect and report on all IT assets, uncover hidden risks and support your requirement for enhanced information sharing, joint operations, interagency collaboration and optimal IT performance enterprise-wide. This includes SIEM configuration and monitoring, 24/7/365 enterprise monitoring, correlation, alerts and rigorous, advanced malware analysis and cyber forensics.
- Secure: System/Security engineering and formal policy development for a trusted enterprise infrastructure and architecture.
- Respond: Rapid response and recovery, complete transitional infrastructure and post response configuration, on-line failover solutions and complete Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) support.
- Remediate: Capture all appropriate forensics, preserve chain of custody, harden, review, test and refresh for system validation and re-accreditation.
- Test: Solution verification, knowledge transfer and on-going policy review.
- Comply: Comprehensive Certification & Accreditation (C&A) support help ensure streamlined DIACAP/FISMA, ICD 503 and HIPPA compliance. ITIL/DoD 8570 compliant services.
Driven by industry best practices and collaborating with you at every stage of the process, we deliver cost-smart and scalable systems that improve mission capability.
- Strategy and Acquisition Planning
- Requirements Development, Management & Verification
- Design Reviews
- Test Readiness Reviews & Acquisition Support
- Prototype Build-out & Proof-of-Concept Testing
- COTS Integration
- System Implementation, Test & Validation
- User Training
Agile Software Development
Addressing full lifecycle requirements, Synteras leverages the widest array of Agile application development frameworks to design, integrate, optimize and deliver critical enterprise applications in a fraction of the time and expense of traditional development methods.
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Development
- Data Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Agile Training
- SharePoint Technologies & Services
Synteras is partnered with Red Hat to provide enterprise-scale solutions to our Government Clients. We bring experience with a variety of Red Hat offerings including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) for a robust server Operating System, Red Hat Open Shift for an enterprise-ready Kubernetes container platform, and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform for Infrastructure as Code (IAC) solutions.
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: KDXWRQBDMFB5
- DUNS Number: 052834368
- CAGE Code: 35VG3
- Primary NAICS: 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
For additional NAICS codes, please visit System for Award Management (SAM).
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1139 | 2553 Dulles View Drive, Suite 700, Herndon, VA 20171)
You can look around, but you will not find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
Group President, Emerging Markets
2553 Dulles View Drive
3031 N Rocky Point Dr W
Tampa, FL 33607
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.