Superior Lifecycle Solutions
From requirements and design to operations, logistics and support, customers come to Truestone because we’ve earned their trust at every stage of the lifecycle for complex systems and networks.
Truestone and its sister companies have served all 2,044 U.S. Coast Guard shore units.
We provide C&A support to 19 major USCG Command, Control, Communications Engineering Center systems.
Our staff has decades of experience earned in the ranks of the military and the private sector, ensuring we understand our customers’ needs within the greater operational picture.
As a small business wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Truestone is your strategic partner for superior maritime and engineering solutions.
From aging legacy systems and networks to cutting edge integrated voice communications networks (IVCN), Truestone safeguards American maritime forces’ C4ISR needs.
Through our 2,000 square foot Interior Communications lab and 1,250 square foot Test & Integration Facility (TIF), we increase efficiency and improve installation time for our customers. We fabricate legacy parts, make casualty repairs, and train technicians on system operations. All our systems are designed, tested, and refined at our TIF—only proven, fully operational systems are brought onboard ship or shore installations, leaving nothing to chance.
- System Acquisition Lifecycle Support
- Operations and Maintenance
The success of today’s missions rely on easily scalable and secure IT and communications systems that can withstand a complex and evolving threat environment. Truestone is dedicated to meeting these critical obligations while driving streamlined operations, escalating efficiencies, and lowering costs.
- TEMPEST Control Plans, Design, Inspection, and Certification
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Threat detection, network vulnerability management and continuous monitoring
- Configuration Management
- Data protection and encryption
- Web and URL filtering
- Protection services for networks, servers and desktops
- Disaster Recovery/COOP
- IT and Communications
- Complete System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) support
- Enterprise and network operations
- Server and systems administration
- Desktop and work center support
- Application development and management
- Telecommunications infrastructure
- Mission and business applications, tools, portals, and web services
Advisory & Assistance Services
Truestone has a proven track record of designing, testing, and integrating key systems, as well as performing Advisory and Assistance Services across the country and in combat commands across the globe. Our solutions are designed so new products and releases fit seamlessly into legacies, protecting our customers’ investments.
- Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Enterprise architecture
- Tech insertion training, including while underway
- Requirements development
- Engineering analysis and applied technology
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Research and Development
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Technology insertion
- Acquisition program support
- Operations and Intelligence support
- Program management
- Budget and Financial analysis
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: F8Q6Q81LJW84
- DUNS Number: 141087416
- CAGE Code: 3NBM3
- Primary NAICS: 517911 – Telecommunications Resellers
For additional NAICS codes, please visit https://sam.gov.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1140; Held at 2553 Dulles View Dr., Suite 700, Herndon, VA 20171).
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
6950 Harbour View Boulevard
Suffolk, VA 23435
201 Sigma Drive
Summerville, SC 29486
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.