Delivering Critical IT, Cloud & Cybersecurity Support Services
As a trusted partner, our experienced staff work alongside our customers to ensure our solutions are strictly aligned with agency processes and desired program outcomes. Emphasizing affordability for your solutions’ entire lifecycle, Tuvli delivers the best value for your technology investments.
Every Tuvli employee is fiercely focused on delivering superior value based on a thorough grounding and understanding of our customers’ requirements.
As an 8(a) company, Tuvli offers customers unique contracting advantages, including the ability to issue direct negotiated contracts with limited potential for protest.
Over 75% of Tuvli’s workforce hold government security clearances.
As an SBA-certified 8(a) company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Tuvli delivers comprehensive professional services to support federal agency missions.
Program Management Support Services
Tuvli provides a suite of multi-functional specialized services to enable customers to support the continuous evolving needs on managing and integrating new innovations technologies quickly and securely to enhance operational processes that empower stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
- Agile Program/Project Management
- Application Development & Lifecycle Management
- Asset Management
- Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment
- Enterprise Life Cycle Management
- Governance & Policy Development
- Modernization Roadmap
- New Technology Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Requirements Analysis and Definition
- Technology Business Management (TBM)
Our strategies take your network past basic compliancy requirements to a proactive defense posture, defining areas which could be susceptible to attack or exploitation. Tuvli integrates this cyber strength into a top down, holistic view of our customer’s mission, its IT and communications systems, their relationships to each other and all the dependencies that govern their acquisition, design and evolution.
- Azure Security & Operation
- Assessment and Authorization
- Big Data Security
- Continuous Monitoring / Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Emergency Readiness, Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Endpoint Protection & Service Hardening
- Gap Analysis
- Insider Threat
- Intrusion Detection and Protection
- Penetration Testing
- Predictive Analysis, Behavioral Analytics, Machine Learning
- Network Vulnerability Management
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process
We specialize in modernizing IT architectures driven by the rapid pace of change in technology.
- AWS & Azure Stack
- Cloud Migration
- Data Migration & Consolidation
- Enterprise Architecture, Design & Integration
- Help Desk
- Microsoft 365 & Teams
- Records & Database Management
Tuvli, as a trusted Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), delivers solutions that fit your environment transitioning your on premises enterprise environment to any government, commercial or hybrid cloud configuration.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Our experts develop high performance, modern applications that deliver a seamless user experience.
- Application Migration to Cloud
- Applied Best Practices (PMI, NIST, Agile, ITIL, CMMI, ISO)
- Azure Power Apps, Automate, & BI
- DevSecOps (On-Prem & Cloud)
- .NET, APEX, JAVA, Angular JS
- Microservices Architecture
We specialize in designing, developing, and supporting innovative and trusted systems from the top down, incorporating a holistic view of your enterprise and operational processes.
- Cloud Managed Services
- Endpoint Encryption
- Machine Learning
- Physical Security
- Point-to-Point VPN
Governance & Policy
Tuvli helps agencies establish proper authority, responsibility, processes, and procedures for IT governance.
- 508 Compliance
- Enterprise Lifecycle Development
- NARA & NIST Compliance
- Risk Management
- Service Level Agreement Tracking
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: LGYKTQFA4BR5
- DUNS Number: 079736373
- CAGE Code: 7CJ55
- Primary NAICS: 519190 – All Other Information Services
For additional NAICS codes, please visit System for Award Management (SAM)
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1141 | Held at 2553 Dulles View Drive, Suite 700, Herndon, VA)
Tuvli is appraised at CMMI V2.0 maturity level 3 for Services
Microsoft Gold Partner
Collaboration & Content
You can look around, but you will not find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
8550 Cinder Bed Road
Lorton, VA 22079
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.