Delivering the Transformative IT Your Missions Depend On
Affigent is a turnkey IT solutions provider dedicated to helping federal agencies modernize their IT infrastructure while simultaneously improving security and delivering mission-serving solutions faster and at a lower cost.
Our experienced engineers, architects, and technology partners have experience at all critical points across the enterprise – enabling us to provide your agency with all the options and ultimately ensure we deliver a best-fit solution.
Affigent provides direct access over to IT products and solutions, including Dell Technologies, Oracle, and HPE, to deliver a wide range of leading-edge products and solutions.
Affigent offers customers unique contracting advantages, through our portfolio of contract vehicles including SEWP V, ITES-3H, and CIO-CS, basic ordering agreements, and agency-specific IDIQs to ensure streamlined procurement. View our Contract Vehicles.
Products & Solutions
As an operating company wholly owned by an Alaska Native Corporation, Affigent is your strategic partner for access to a broad range of IT products and solutions that deliver stronger, more responsive enterprises and measurably superior outcomes.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is redefining the intelligent edge with reliable mobility and IOT solutions for organizations of all sizes. Aruba is the leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise.
- Networking: Access points, switches, gateways and controllers, SD-WAN, network management, analytics and assurance
- Security: Network access control, UEBA and NTA, 360 security exchange program
- Location Services: Aruba Beacons, Aruba Tags, Meridian Apps, Engage Partners, Location Analytics
As the transformation of government IT endures, Dell Technologies remains steady with the products and solutions your agency needs to get to the next level – and beyond.
- Storage – Dell Technologies offers a variety of storage solutions that provide flexibility to fit any environment, situation and/or requirement.
- Servers- Combining business architecture, intelligent design and integrated security in a suite of servers, Dell Technologies has a comprehensive offering of servers that can be used in smallest program offices to the data centers powering your agency. Whether you’re looking for rack, tower, industrial grade or ready nodes you’ll find what you’re looking for with Dell Technologies.
- Networking – Dell Technologies delivers federally focused networking solutions that can compete against any competition. Ensuring open networking solutions, software defined architectures and the ability to converge physical infrastructure, Dell Technologies has the answer to your layer 2 needs.
- Converged Infrastructure – Whether your agency is looking for hyper-converged, legacy converged, or cloud systems, Dell Technologies has a solution to help modernize and consolidate your infrastructure.
- Data Protection – Cybersecurity starts and ends with protecting your data. Whether your consumption model is virtualized, hybrid or on-premise Dell Technologies has a solution that will protect your data.
- End User Products – You can count on the same superior products, support and innovation that you have experienced over the last 20 years with all of Dell Technologies’ laptops, workstations, 2-1 laptops and more.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
From servers and storage to big data, high performance computing and everything in between, HPE solutions from Affigent are designed support any mission with reliable, state-of-the-art systems.
- Proliant Servers – Rack mount and Blade servers with industry leading performance and security
- Synergy – Software Defined Compute, Storage and Fabric Infrastructure for rapid development and deployment of applications
- 3Par Storage – Reliable high performance storage solutions
- Nimble Storage – Future proofing all flash enterprise storage with guaranteed 99.9999% availability
- Intelligent Edge – Mobility and Internet of Things solutions
- Greenlake – On-premise Azure and AWS Stack private/hybrid pay-per-use Clouds
- Apollo and Hyperconverged Systems – Designed for Big Data, Machine Learning, High Performance Computing, Analytics, Large Database and Object Storage
- Aruba Wireless Networking – State of the Art secure, high throughput wireless solutions tailored for IoT and Mobile Device requirements
- HPE OneView and OneSphere – Traditional IT management and Cloud management software
- ORock® Technologies – Operating a private, high-performance fiber optic network and a FedRAMP Moderate, enterprise-grade open source cloud built on Red Hat OpenStack platform. ORock’s hosting and connectivity options meet the most stringent customer requirements for data security, performance, predictability, and control while supporting compliance with FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST, HIPAA, and other mission-critical compliance programs.
HP Inc. (HPI) delivers technology that fosters a blend of the physical and digital worlds. HPI’s product portfolio includes imaging and printing systems, 3D printing, computing systems, mobile devices, solutions, and services for government agencies.
- Laptops, Desktops, and 2-in-1’s – From every day, premium, business, and creative pro laptops, all the way to 2-in-1s, which provide the functionality of a traditional laptop with the portability of a tablet.
- Printers – From small business, laser jet, professional office, and large format printers HPI can help to provide an elite solution that is right to help achieve your mission and goals.
- 3D Printers – Imagine a future where we can produce ‘smart parts’ with embedded electronics and integrated traceability and intelligence. HPI is here to help your agency get ready for the future era of digital manufacturing in our 3D Printer options.
- Ink and Toner – HPI offers many products many ink cartridges, toner cartridges, paper, printheads, Samsung toner cartridges, and laser jet maintenance.
- Display and Accessories – From displays, mice & keyboards, docking stations, bags & cases, software, and more, HPI has the monitors and accessories to help support your mission.
Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, is an ever-expanding set of cloud computing services to help organizations meet business challenges. Azure allows users the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using preferred tools and frameworks.
- Analytics: Distributed analytics and storage, as well as features for real-time analytics, big data analytics, data lakes, machine learning (ML), business intelligence (BI), internet of things (IoT) data streams and data warehousing.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Compute: Deploy and manage VMs, containers and batch jobs, as well as support remote application access
- Containers: Create, register, orchestrate and manage huge volumes of containers in the Azure cloud, using common platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Databases.: Database as a Service (DBaaS) offerings for SQL and NoSQL, as well as other database instances — such as Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- DevOps: Facilitate DevOps software development processes
- Development: Share code, test applications and track potential issues
- Identity: Ensure only authorized users can access Azure services and help protect encryption keys and other sensitive information in the cloud
- Integration: Server backup, site recovery and connectivity for private and public clouds
- Internet of Things: Capture, monitor and analyze IoT data from sensors and other devices
- Intune: Mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM)
- Management and Governance: Backup, recovery, compliance, automation, scheduling and monitoring tools
- Media and Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Mobile: Build cloud applications for mobile devices, providing notification services, support for back-end tasks, tools for building application program interfaces (APIs) and the ability to couple geospatial context with data
- Networking: Virtual networks, dedicated connections and gateways, as well as services for traffic management and diagnostics, load balancing, DNS hosting and network protection against distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks
- Storage: Ccalable cloud storage for structured and unstructured data
- Web: Supporting the development and deployment of web applications
As technology has evolved, Oracle has kept pace – delivering enterprise class, secure products and solutions to meet government needs in cloud computing, databases, and more.
- Exa-Series Hardware Platforms – Hyperconverged and Software Defined Infrastructure Solutions
- Enterprise Scale Software – Databases, Enterprise Resource Planning, Financial and Human Resources, Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Application Development Environments, Business Process Flow, Machine Learning, Business Analytics and more
- Application Development – Oracle’s robust JAVA and traditional language development environments provide industry-leading performance and developer services in affordable packages
- Infrastructure As A Service – Secure, reliable, high performance, enterprise class Infrastructure Cloud solutions in state-of-the-art data centers
- Platform As A Service – Oracle’s most popular enterprise software solutions on top of pre-configured Oracle Infrastructure Cloud instances, for fast and secure deployment and scaling of development and production environments
- Database As A Service – Dedicated Oracle Database Cloud offerings with optional hardware acceleration and end to end security
- Oracle Cloud At Customer – Hybrid Cloud hardware brings Oracle Cloud into customer data centers
- Oracle Managed Cloud Services – Oracle’s secure Hosted Cloud Solutions, fully staffed and dedicated to customer requirements in Oracle’s Managed Datacenters
- Oracle Cloud Services – Professional Services to assist with all phases of Cloud adoption, from architecture and design to repeatable project migrations
Riverbed’s application performance accelerators and monitoring tools provide easy to use, fast resolution solutions that enhance end user experience while increasing the security of application delivery networks.
- Digital Experience – Riverbed’s Network Monitoring, Application Monitoring and Deployment, and End User Experience products provide an application-centric view of the customer’s software services and the networks on which they are provided
- Cloud Networking – Riverbed’s tools have been virtualized and extended to allow seamless integration of Cloud environments into your application-centric network monitoring and management
- Cloud Edge – Riverbed edge appliances and virtual instances provide secure provisioning and monitoring of Edge computing (branch offices, mobile devices and IoT) connected to Cloud environments
Splunk is the industry leading platform for machine data, allowing agencies to better prepare for a data-driven future. Splunk makes it simple to collect, analyze, and act upon the value of the big data generated by technology infrastructure, security systems and business applications – providing real time insights to drive operational performance and business results.
- Infrastructure, Application, Business and IT Services Monitoring
- Enterprise Security, User Behavior Analytics, and Splunk Phantom (Orchestrate security workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and respond to threats in seconds)
- Monitoring and Diagnostics; IoT Predictive Maintenance & Analytics; Operational Technology and IoT Security
- Business Process and Customer Journey Analytics
View All Partners
To view Affigent’s full list of partners, click here.
From citizen-facing services to supporting enterprise-wide productivity, government agencies rely on smart applications to get the job done, while providing high performance and a seamless user experience.
- Agile Development
- Application Migration to Cloud
- Cloud Native Application Architecture
- Micro Services and Containers
- End User Experience
As cloud computing drives innovation and mission agility while lowering IT costs, it is a key component to virtually any agency’s optimization strategy. Affigent will work tirelessly alongside you to deliver the ideal balance of performance, availability, security and cost.
- Cloud Readiness Assessments
- Requirements Analysis
- Architecture & Design Services
- Installation & Configuration
- Comprehensive Migration Services
- Cloud Security
- Testing & Validation
- End User Adoption
We provide holistic, vigilant cybersecurity solutions that enable agencies to protect their physical and cyber entry and exit points, business systems, networks, processes and people all while creating operational efficiencies and accelerating incident response time.
- Insider Threat
- Cloud Security
- Big Data Security
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Incident Response
- Information Assurance
We understand how crucial our customers IT environments truly are – which is why agencies trust Affigent to be the one solution provider with a vision broad enough to help transform your enterprise IT environment into the seamless, adaptive, on-demand service center citizens and employees can depend on well into the future.
- Next Generation Data Center Infrastructure & Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration & Consolidation
- Hybrid IT
- Database Management
- Big Data & Analytics
We support every stage of an agency’s network and communications solution lifecycle—from requirements and design through acquisition, deployment, optimization and refresh—with solutions that are tactical, rugged, reliable and secure.
- Unified Communications
- Network Infrastructure
- Managed Services
codes & numbers
- UEI Number: M46UYYHVH4B1
- DUNS Number: 141089040
- CAGE Code: 3NBK4
For additional NAICS codes, please visit https://sam.gov
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement (QSR-1141 | Held at 2553 Dulles View Drive, Suite 700, Herndon, VA)
You can look around, but you won’t find another company like us. Come join us.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Diverse Workforce
- Professional Development
2553 Dulles View Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Affigent & Dell Technologies | Cybersecurity Zero-Trust Podcast Series
Affigent & Dell Technologies | Cybersecurity Zero-Trust Podcast Series
Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact Recruiting Services at:
Employment verification is handled by The Work Number. Please click the link below and use the employer code 19221.
In instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred, please contact us using the ethics hotline.